Join Us for 2022!
Thank you for your past participation in the Minnesota Marketing Partnership.In 2020 and 2021, we might not have attended the trade shows we all planned, but funds from your membership dues were used to create one of the first ever comprehensive Minnesota economic development marketing campaigns! JoinUsMN was created, a new marketing website launched and a national advertising campaign is currently underway to promote Minnesota as the premier location for business startups and expansions. Registration is now open for the 2022 Minnesota Marketing Partnership (MMP). We hope you'll join us this year, as we continue to expand on our new JoinUsMN brand and incorporate more ways to promote Minnesota as the best place for business.
The Minnesota Marketing Partnership is a public-private partnership working together to develop initiatives to promote Minnesota and its business economy through marketing campaigns, site selector events, Minnesota familiarization tours and more.
- Be involved in the planning and execution of economic development marketing goals and objectives for Minnesota.
- Provide guidance on industry trade shows and events where the state should be represented.
- Represent Minnesota and your organization at national trade shows, site selector events and familiarization tours.
- Build relationships and learn best practices with others in the economic development field.
- Attend quarterly meetings with peers from across the state.
Dues in 2022 will remain the same: $700 per organization, plus credit card transaction fees.
Learn more about MMP on our website.
2022 Tentative Meeting Dates with locations TBD:
|You will have the opportunity to pay with either a credit/debit card or ACH withdrawal from your checking account. The bank independently charges a convenience fee for processing your online payment. You can reduce these fees by using ACH withdrawal instead of a credit/debit card. |
| || || || |
|The convenience fees are estimated to be: |
Credit Card: $17.43
Visa Debit Card: $3.95
Thursday, March 24, 2022
Thursday, June 23, 2022
Thursday, September 8, 2022
Thursday, December 15, 2022If you're experiencing issues creating or accessing your account, please contact MNIT at Will.Granger@state.mn.us.